In this one-hour online workshop you will:
- Become more confident talking about your skills in applications and interviews
- Learn how to use the SU website to find volunteering roles
- Start using the SU website as a reflective journal
- Meet other student volunteers and find out about their experiences
How will the workshop be delivered?
- The workshop will take place online on Microsoft Teams
- You can access Teams here
- You will need a device with an internet connection, camera and a microphone (e.g. laptop, desktop computer)
Upcoming Online Skill-up Sessions
Wednesdays at 11am
Want a personalised session for your committee or volunteer group?
We also recommend the University's online Skills for Learning workshops.