Office of the Independent Adjudicator (OIA)

The Students’ Union can support students who would like to present a complaint to the OIA. You must have completed all stages on the University's appeals or complaints procedures before presenting a case to the OIA - you can prove this by getting a completion of procedures letter from the University,

The Advice Centre can support you through this process.

For information on the complaints that the OIA can and cannot look at, please click here.

How to contact a student adviser